SCC Library & Writing Center
Frequent User Program
Attention current SCC students! Need some motivation to get to the library or Writing Center? Want to be rewarded for already using the library and Writing Center? Then get yourself a frequent user pass, and you could win a prize!
How it Works:
- Pick up a frequent user pass at the library or writing center. Campus map (Links to an external site.)
- Visit the library and writing center at least 8 times over the course of the semester. You must visit each location a minimum of 3 times. For each qualifying visit, you will earn a stamp on your frequent user pass.
- Get your pass stamped 8 times and you’ll be entered in a prize drawing.
To be eligible to win you must:
- be currently enrolled in classes at SCC
- have 8 stamps on your frequent user pass (at least 3 stamps must be from the library and 3 stamps must be from the Writing Center)
- The Writing Center will stamp the frequent user pass when a student completes a 20+ minute session with a tutor. A student needs to bring the assignment, questions, and the work to be reviewed.
- Students must see a librarian to have their pass stamped
- return the stamped pass to the library or Writing Center by October 10th (1st prize drawing) and December 5th (2nd prize drawing)
- Students may enter both prize drawings as long as the above requirements are met to fill each frequent user pass.
Prizes will be drawn on October 11 & December 6th.
Winners will be contacted by email.