Are you into Wildlife? Why not make it your career?
Enroll in our new Maricopa Pathways Program at SCC leading to a BS in Wildlife Restoration.
This new Maricopa Pathways Degree Program is a partnership between Arizona State University Polytechnic campus and Scottsdale Community College.
- Students take all their lower division (100 and 200 level classes) coursework at SCC (or any other MCCCD college) and take advantage of our lower tuition, small friendly campuses, and flexible class times. Then, all courses transfer to ASU where students will finish up with upper division classes and earn a BS degree.
- Lower division coursework taken along the way at SCC will earn the student an Associates of Arts degree.
- Interact with ASU faculty and students doing field activities while at SCC.
- Become a Certified Wildlife Biologist through the Wildlife Society
- Take advantage of the Maricopa Pathways program
- Guaranteed admission to ASU degree programs when all MAPP requirements are met. See the Wildlife MAPP here.
- Eligibility for the ASU Tuition Commitment which provides limits on tuition increases during enrollment at ASU
- Take advantage of lower tuition at Maricopa Community Colleges
- Specific scholarships available for meritorious students who complete an associate’s degree at SCC
- Access to Transfer Advising and other pre-enrollment services on-site at the Maricopa Community Colleges
- Cost-effective pathway ensuring all courses transfer and apply to an ASU degree
- Federal course requirements for the Wildlife Biology Series 0486 will be met through this program