VITA @ Scottsdale Community College
Who is Eligible? IRS-sponsored, FREE Tax Preparation is available to those generally with income less than $55,000, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.
Scottsdale Community College
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.
Mondays & Tuesdays
4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
January 28 – April 5, 2019
Closed March 11 & 12
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
February 2 – April 13, 2019
Closed March 16
What to Bring
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security card and SS cards for all dependents or ITIN
- Birth dates for all dependents
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
IRS Vita Flyer: /news/files/2019/01/IRS-VITA-Flyer-20190130.pdf
0total visits,1visits today